Tuesday 6 September 2011

Fadahunsi Portfolio Site

I created a portfolio site for myself a long time ago, originally hosted on the old Yahoo Geocities; On July 2009 Yahoo! Inc. announced that GeoCities.com was closing down as of October that year, so the original hosting was lost and without the original site backed up on HD any longer, I thought the site was lost forever, however I decided to google my name and see what I could find, when I was seeing what information was on the web about me one day, and ran across my old site.

As it turns out a company decided to do a rescue archive of the old Yahoo Geocities sites, so the old site can be found at this address:

http://www.geocities.ws/deji_one/index.html

The site was created back in 2006, and last updated on April 2007, I do not have access rights to the site hosting, so cannot update the site, so serves as a nice archive and reflection of my past designs in games design, web design and illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment