- Go to Start Menu
- Go to All Programs
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express
- Right click mouse on Visual Studio Web Developer 2010 Express (or name of version you have)
- Select Properties
- Select the 'Compatibility' tab
- Check the box in 'Compatibility Mode' and select 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Check the box in 'Privilege Level' Run this program as an administrator
- Click 'Apply'
- Click 'OK'
Now go to Microsoft Visual Studio and run the program again, it should now work crash free.